I have released the new email/mail system.
What's different from the old mail command and the new mail command?
Well, the old mail command was per server mail box. Now it's a global command (All servers) linked to all servers. The new system
How do I use it? What do I do?
Well all you have to type to check your inbox is /
Dark Gray shows the mail was not read yet. Gray shows that you have read that
Clicking on the
Hovering over each part of the
- Mail ID: this is used for staff locating reported
- Date sent: Hovering over this message shows that all emails get auto deleted 30 days after the sent date.
- Status: Clicking this message sets the mail to unread to change it back to dark gray.
- Reply: Clicking this message starts the process to send a mail back to this player.
- Delete Mail: Clicking this message deletes the mail.
- Report Mail: Marks
How do I send a mail to a player?
To start composing a mail. Type: /mail send <playername>
Once you get the message to start typing, start typing just like you would in chat. Your chat gets canceled and writes it into the
After you completed typing out your composing mail. Type "DONE!", this will re-enable your chat and send you a draft what you are about to send. (example below)
After you're certain that you're ready to send your
Please report any bugs :D
Thank you and happy mailing!