mc.mcorigins.com
Server IP:   
Welcome to ExplodingTNT and GameplayerHD's minigames server!
Forum
Before posting on forums!
Please read the rules listed here.

New Commands and Game updates

4 replies
Good morning, afternoon, evening wherever you are in the world!

As you all may know, a lot of updates have happened to the server. And I'm still trying to figure out the new things added.

I know of a few things currently, but not many. If you could explain to me the new commands and what they do. It'd be helpful.

Also, why can't I use /away anymore? I'm a Legend rank, we used to be able to use it no matter our rank. Has it been made inexistent now?

Please get back to me as soon as possible, thanks.
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
Nightreaper77 SERVER-MGRADMIN
LEVEL 5
/away... is that another way to do /afk? never used it personally. Assuming that it is another way to do /afk then it was removed because people could spam it and there really isn't much use to it.

I don't know how long you were away, but some new commands you might want to look into are the new mail system (I suggest reading JoshB's post on the home page as it's very detailed) and /friend. Commands aside you might want to check out eggwars which is a fairly new minigame. That's all I got for you since idk how long it's been since you last played, sorry.
Posted Aug 20, 17
LEVEL 5
Goromorg wrote:
Also, why can't I use /away anymore? I'm a Legend rank, we used to be able to use it no matter our rank. Has it been made inexistent now?
It still exists, it's just that they have one again changed the command Now it's just /afk, followed by any character or series of characters, for example, "/afk a".
Remember to wear your seatbelt

3795519.gif

Posted Aug 20, 17
Ok thank you.
Posted Aug 21, 17 · OP
Ellie✨ DEVELOPER
LEVEL 4
They tried to block it because most people just spammed it and the command is virtually pointless anyway, if you only do it once, it will likely just get sucked up into the other chat messages and no one will see.

Ellie
PpKEJtc.gif
1467716113_Screenshot_32.png
GFAkKeH.png
bnZaO3e.png
Posted Aug 21, 17
ACCOUNT
Online users (3)
NoticeNotices