Please read the rules listed here.
Page
of 10

Knights vs Creatures - Suggestions & Discussion

93 replies
Dubehh DEVELOPER
LEVEL 11

Welcome to Knights vs Creatures,

Knights vs Creatures is a new gamemode coming to McOrigins.
General information about this game can be read on the newspost; this thread is purely intended for discussing.

We want this game to turn out well and we will try to accomplish this by properly involving the community of this fine network.
Be aware that, as stated before, this thread is useful for discussing and giving feedback in terms of the game, we don't want hundreds of discussion threads
therefore we ask you to keep the discussion about the game in this this thread rather than creating a new thread.

We're open for class and gameplay suggestions, if it is a small suggestion you can use this thread as we will guarenteed read it. Larger suggestions can be done
using a seperate thread if u deem it to be necessary.

The look for suggestions/feedback on the following subjects:

• New classes
  • Gameplay mechanics
  • Class balancing

Be aware that suggestions can only properly considered after the game is actually released/tested, because you don't really
know what the game is about before you've actually played it (obviously!). You're ofcourse open to give suggestions right away if u think
of something to suggest.

I guess that was it, so ye, thank you fishies!

IMPORTANT: We'll be sharing more information soon, it's expected if you're a bit confused about the game at the moment :)
Posted Aug 19, 17 · OP · Last edited Aug 20, 17 by Dubehh
Informativ...
Kappa
Disagree
List
Undo
LEVEL 2
is this game team pvp styled or is this cod styled
(when i say cod styled i mean is it gonna be a shooting type game like call of duty)
oh and also heres my suggestion
add a spy-like-tf2 class
inventory : iron sword and a item that whenever you click on a item you get to turn into that team member
Posted Aug 19, 17 · Last edited Aug 19, 17 by EggBerttt&...
Dubehh DEVELOPER
LEVEL 11
is this game team pvp styled or is this cod styled
(when i say cod styled i mean is it gonna be a shooting type game like call of duty)
oh and also heres my suggestion
add a spy-like-tf2 class
inventory : iron sword and a item that whenever you click on a item you get to turn into that team member

Good question, it's pvp styled. Expect bow/sword classes. You don't neccesarily have to be good at pvp as there are support classes aswell.
Posted Aug 20, 17 · OP
LEVEL 3
Loving this game, can't wait for the full release of it! 1 question though. Is there going to be a BETA stage in which Donators (maybe Legend+ or HB+) will gain early access to?
Posted Aug 20, 17
Disagree
List
Undo
OrangePeels F-MOD
LEVEL 9
This game sounds like it would actually be really fun and would give me something to play besides the boring, same old PvPKits. So I guess here are a few class suggestions, even though some of them are probably already planned on being implemented.

1. Archer
Items: Infinity bow, protection 2 leather armor and a sharpness 1 wooden sword, and 16 steak
Potion Effects: Speed

2. Warrior
Items: Stone Sword, chain armor, 16 steak
Potion Effects: None

3. Healer
Items: Wooden sword, 16 steak, 2 healing II potions, 2 regen splash potions lasting for 30 seconds, pink dyed leather armor, and maybe a special potion that can revive players who die.

Also a question: Is this going to be a game with players on one team fighting a team of mobs or are both teams going to be players?
Posted Aug 20, 17
LEVEL 7
3. Healer
Items: Wooden sword, 16 steak, 2 healing II potions, 2 regen splash potions lasting for 30 seconds, pink dyed leather armor, and maybe a special potion that can revive players who die.

Very small add-on: I think a better name for any sort of potion + healing type of class should instead be called Mage or more specifically, Druid.

Anyways It's better if I wait to experience the game before asking too many questions, however - will this have a good variety (by good I mean at least 6-10 kits) of classes? Or will this only have a select few basic classes (about 3-5 classes I'd say)?
Posted Aug 20, 17
LEVEL 5
Ninja kit

Every three min you get potion of invis 30 sec

Prot 4 leather armor(goes invis when you're invis)

Iron sword( goes invis when you're invis)

Bow, 16 arrows, three arrows gained per min

Throwing stars (does the damage of a stone sword hit. You get 5 to start off and gain one every Min)

Smoke button that fills the surrounding ten blocks with smoke. Button appears every 2 mins

Grappling hoom, 2 uses per min

One epearl every 5 mins

That's all i got rn
Posted Aug 20, 17
LEVEL 1
Knights vs creatures? Yes sure thing!! But what about a texture pack?
Posted Aug 20, 17
Disagree
List
Undo
Dylan/Slyze T-MOD
LEVEL 8
Knights vs creatures? Yes sure thing!! But what about a texture pack?

I don't think there should be a pack for it
Posted Aug 20, 17
List
Undo
3. Healer

Very small add-on: I think a better name for any sort of potion + healing type of class should instead be called Mage or more specifically, Druid.

Anyways It's better if I wait to experience the game before asking too many questions, however - will this have a good variety (by good I mean at least 6-10 kits) of classes? Or will this only have a select few basic classes (about 3-5 classes I'd say)?

You still haven't answered his question about what or who we are going to face. Are we facing mobs or ourselves because I would rather face a player than a mob. And also, it is like capture the flag??
Posted Aug 20, 17
Page
of 10
ACCOUNT
Online users (1)
NoticeNotices